Want exposure to over 20,000 monthly readers? By submitting a guest post to the site, you can grow your audience while helping others on their golf journey!
At The DIY Golfer, I accept guest posts in the following categories:
- Refinishing / Clubmaking Tutorials
- Product / Equipment Reviews
If you are interested in submitting a post, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- A suggested post title
- Summary of what you will cover
- Any attribution you would like to receive
- Profile picture of yourself
- Twitter/Instagram/YouTube handle
- Bio (1 external link to your site or social accounts)
If I think your submission would be a good fit here on the blog, you will submit a rough draft that will be reviewed and approved. Below are some guidelines to help you.
Refinishing / Clubmaking Submissions
To submit a tutorial in this category, you must have either:
- A video showing the process
- Several pictures with detailed descriptions
Product / Equipment Reviews
A review must have follow the following structure:
- What is this product?
- What are 2-4 benefits of the product?
- How do you use it? (demonstrations are always great)
- Your personal experience
Opinion posts could be anything from a satire piece, essay on your golf experience, or other miscellaneous topics. Feel free to get creative!